Halology

A place to have fun, forget about life, and discuss Halo.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dear Axl...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AceOfSpades
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Dear Axl...   Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:10 pm

I am sorry for how rude I have been. I have been dwelling on the past, and I have been acting like an immature child. I see you have moved on about what has happened, as well as everybody else. I guess I should too. The hate posts I made... I just wanted to make Halology have a spark still. I lied about your site; it looks great. It seems better than Halology. I just... wanted to have Halology be special still. But who am I kidding? I'm standing up for a dead forum with 3 people that are the only ones that come on and post. I know you probably can't forgive me for everything I have done that has hurt you, but I am truly sorry about what I've done. You don't have to forgive me, if I were in your position, I wouldn't. Again, I am sorry.

Nick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axl777
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 59
Humor : Good?
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Dear Axl...   Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:58 am

Hahaha, man you were on the right side of the argument. I was being a jerk and I was a great social manipulator back then I guess. You called me on my -blam!-, I denied it and got people on my side through lies. That's all there is to it.

But both of our ponds were tiny. This place has what, 2k messages on the whole board? We were a couple of 15 year olds arguing about nothing, that's what it was.

Hope life's goin' good for you. By now you must be post-college age.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.halonation.forum.st

Dear Axl...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1