Halology

A place to have fun, forget about life, and discuss Halo.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Well...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axl777
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 59
Humor : Good?
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Well...   Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:01 am

This forum isn't even getting weekly posts anymore.

It is time to shut this place down and move on, I will tell Stewie to delete the site completely off the server.

Try using HaloNation if you liked this site. It is simillar but is better in so many ways, we will be getting a new, betterm and real site soon. After that we begin making videos, and that's when buisness starts.

I will also delete that Halo Universal site which I forgot to delete until now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.halonation.forum.st
AceOfSpades
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:26 am

Wtf? Since when did you have any authority around here? I am one of the only webmaster's that sign on still, I get a say in this too. I don't know why you are making orders anyway, you have a forum, worry about yours. Not only that, I have a higher ranking. If anything, me and Stewie should talk about this, not you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axl777
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:49 pm

Well, Stewie is one of my Webmasters on HaloNation too, besides, what is there to keep here? Will you seriously fight to keep an unused forum? I wasn't even sure if YOU still visited.

Lets put together the facts, everyone here, all the Webmasters and Moderators including you have found more interesting sites to go to and nobody is recruiting nor will anyone join if you ask them to, but hey, if you want this place to stay fine but I see it as kinda pointless.

If you do feel like re-opening I can setup a new template, this one is kinda, well, dull, you will need to give me Webmaster status though, if you haven't noticed I have become very expirienced with the Admin Panel and Coding websites, codes are half of how I made HaloNation look like that.
Back to top Go down
AceOfSpades
Webmasters
Webmasters

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:53 pm

Ok well, the mods and admins only joined so they could have power, like I said before. And wtf, how am I supposed to give a link to my new forum, when this site is deleted? And besides, I had a lot of fun on here and on proforge. I don't want the site to be deleted, I don't care if it is inactive. WHen I come on here I remember all the good times I've had here, wether it was SNE or just talking in the chatbox. This place is the greatest, and I'm going to bring it back to what it used to be. I need this place to stay open.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stewie2552
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Sun Oct 19, 2008 10:17 pm

im with u ace! Very Happy, and can i have admin powers back?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AceOfSpades
Webmasters
Webmasters

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:22 am

Axl777 wrote:
Well, Stewie is one of my Webmasters on HaloNation too, besides, what is there to keep here? Will you seriously fight to keep an unused forum? I wasn't even sure if YOU still visited.

Lets put together the facts, everyone here, all the Webmasters and Moderators including you have found more interesting sites to go to and nobody is recruiting nor will anyone join if you ask them to, but hey, if you want this place to stay fine but I see it as kinda pointless.

Wtf does that even mean? Big whoop if he is a webmaster on your forum! Do you think I care about? Just because he is a Webmaster on your forum, doesn't mean you can just persuade him to delete his old forum. And if you do blackmail him by removing his status if he doesnt delete Halology, he would stay here until my forum is done. And nobody would join my forum? Get with the program, Let's put togethor the facts.

1. I've been staff on Halology FOR EVER. I know most of the people pretty well here.

2. Last time I checked, I was more popular than you ever were.

3. You think your some head hancho now because you had OTHER PEOPLE make your graphics and stuff, while you went ahead and used custom templates. You said you could make your own? A dozen of forums I've seen have had that skin for ages. You barely modified it.

You think your hot stuff, but you're not. I can't wait until I am done with my new forum. I will totally ownzzzzz you.

BTW, Stewie wants to keep the site open too, so you should not even think about closing this down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axl777
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:42 pm

Why are you so hostile towards me? I would never blackmail Stewie!
I made that template using my friends photoshop myself!
Listen, I just thought if nobody was here we could just get rid of this and be done with it, but I didn't know you were here.

And btw, this isn't about popularity!

I don't get what I did that was so incredibly offensive to you but you will not drop it, and I have had enough with the fighting, when I talk I am never trying to br offensive including now, but I will have you know I am doing my own work now and if you want to accuse me of doing the right things too, that you're no better than the people you hate most.

If you don't want me on your sites so much just ban me, but that will also prove what I am saying.

I am not trying to tell you what to do if that's what you think, I am just making suggestions, but if you don't want those either then I will just stop posting!
Back to top Go down
AceOfSpades
Webmasters
Webmasters

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:04 pm

Better yet.. I'll stop posting. I'm sorry. I'm hot headed. I didn't wan't to offend you, but (here I go again) I can't get over things easily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axl777
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:30 am

lol, I didn't mean anything bad, I deleted all the old websites I made too, I just thougt...well...I dunno, I guess I just thoght we should clear out for the sake of Forumotion is all, they have too many unused sites anyways.

I can get you on the right track again, but I will need Admin rights if you trust me enough, I have never let anyone down and I won't try to hurt your site, because, well, it would be against my nature and besides, I guess I'm too soft to attack anyone without an extremely good reason.

I just thought I could get some members here again and setup a better design, but I guess there really isn't a point if you're making a different site too...

Hey man, feel free to message me on HaloNation if you feel interested in that offer and, also, we are making a new site of our own so if you feel like joining the staff crew when we begin construction let us know! If you don't feel like joining the site there is a guest forum.

I guess the reason I seem to have a bad time with people, even though I don't mean anything offensive, is that most of what I say is a "you either love it or hate it" statements, which makes some people like me and others no so much even though I want no enemies. It is easy to take my messages in the wrong way, so if I ever say anything that might make you feel like I am attacking you, then I'm not. I'm usually just a neutral person.

Note: If you join the new website staff you will need to know how to script, on the very least know some good html and CSS codes. We have a few guys who will be taking care of the My SQL stuff.

Our new webhost will support:

• html
  • CSS
  • BBcode
  • My SQL
  • JSP
  • ASP.NET
  • Python
  • Ruby on Rails
  • php

If you are good with some of these then you should join!
Back to top Go down
AceOfSpades
Webmasters
Webmasters

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:11 am

Thanks Axl Smile I'll think about it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axl777
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Well...   Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:02 pm

Okay, works for me! Very Happy

Add me on Xbox Live if you want, my friends list might be full so if it is just send me a message saying to add you. I have been playing lots of CoD4 trying to get 55 for all weapons, but I don't think prestige means that much to me so when I get 55 I'm happy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well...   

Back to top Go down

Well...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halology :: Halology-General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: