Halology

A place to have fun, forget about life, and discuss Halo.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Guys...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axl777
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 59
Humor : Good?
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Guys...   Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:19 pm

Guys, me and my friends (Including Stewie and Efx, AKA Sn1p3r Sh4wn, and NewbAmoeba), we all use HaloNation

It is not all crappy like it used to be and it comes equipped with a Maps and Variants category of Forums.

Last edited by Axl777 on Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.halonation.forum.st
AceOfSpades
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Guys...   Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:36 am

The site is fine... It is just that I really don't like you axl for what you have done in the past, and seeing about what happened in the past, im not sure what would be the fate of the halo nation site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axl777
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Guys...   Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:34 pm

What the heck did I do that was soooo wrong? Use a few ranking pics? Wow, big deal, a few images on the Internet. Dude, if you make such a big deal of small things like that fine, but we all moved on.
Back to top Go down
AceOfSpades
Webmasters
Webmasters

PostSubject: Re: Guys...   Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:57 pm

Dont get pissy. Thats great everybody else adores you; I really dont care about that.

1. I don't even know who the hell you really are, so I am basing what I think about you on first impressions. Maybe if you joined and didn't steal copyrighted images from us, I'd be happily scrolling through your site.

2. It's wasn't just an image. It was everything. You copied halology on your forum and slapped the name Halo Nation on the cover.

3. We banned you because we didnt want you back. Did you not get the message the first time? You stole maps, cussed at an admin, and threatened to kill me when I figured it out you stole the maps; yeah, I'm gonna join your forum when I received a death threat, totally!

4. They all moved on because they wanted to have staff rankings on the site. Who wants to be an admin on a dead site? Yeah, so all the staff jumped over to your forum. I doubt if you didn't offer them staff positions, we'd all be on a new Halology board.

5. So you stole from the site before, what's the big deal? Hm... everything. First it is ranking images, next it is forging vBulletin forums. You know what comes with that? Jail, buddy.

Enjoy your reign of parade Axl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Efx007
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 205
Humor : I am funy.

PostSubject: Re: Guys...   Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:36 pm

Jail. And yet he is still at home, free, and void of all "charges".
You can't get caught unless someone files a court case man. JUST wondering also, is this site still active? It's been around a year and a half...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AceOfSpades
Webmasters
Webmasters

PostSubject: Re: Guys...   Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:27 pm

Again, I posted this, last year.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axl777
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: Guys...   Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:36 am

Whoa... Okay... um...speaking into the void here... I just remembered my old days of playing Halo and stuff. Like back when I was 13-14-ish... I'm 23 now.

I dunno if anyone is gonna hear this. Maybe it'll e-mail you I dunno, you've probably changed your e-mail addresses long ago. But wow... I forgot about this specific site and found it by searching my old gamertag out of curiosity.

Our old conversations really make me cringe, hahaha. What an immature cunt I was. Did I really threaten people and junk? I was such an A$$. And is my avatar a kingdom hearts thing? Oh god...

We really were dumb kids, huh?

Anyway, just thought I'd speak into the void a little. "Axl777" isn't even a name I go by anymore, I dropped it more than 5 years ago. I just go by Alex now.

Needless to say all of this is far, far in the past now. But uh... thought it'd interesting to suddenly say something now that almost 10 years has passed. Wow.

Oh and sorry I was a dick way back when. Iirc I stole tons of stuff - lots of graphics and code from several websites, and even the maps I was famous for in the forge were mostly stolen. I was a huge cock in my young years, I wanted to be loved by people online because my real life was crap and to do that I did whatever it took. How pathetic. I mean sure I edited a lot of things to my liking so it's not like I didn't add my own stuff but I was being a douche about it.

But hey - through that I ended up actually learning how to code well and went on to make several new communities and contribute to other projects (which have all comes and gone by now). Now I know how to code and design, which ya know.. that's cool, even though I'm too lazy to go very far with it.

I felt the need to apologize after reading these things, even though it all happened so long ago that it doesn't matter at all now, and that we were clearly a bunch of whiny kids getting into petty arguments. Still, even if nobody hears this, I wanted to type a message into the void to say: I'm sorry, and I hope your lives went on to great things - you should all be mid-college age or older now, hahaha.

Peace and Love,
Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys...   

Back to top Go down

Guys...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1