Halology

A place to have fun, forget about life, and discuss Halo.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Well, it sure has been a while...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
IceIsNice
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Well, it sure has been a while...   Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:44 pm

Hey, it's me. For the (I suppose) few people who still visit this forum, I have a serious suggestion relating to Halology and Proforge. We all know that this forum was never as successful as PF, so I suggest that we somewhow bring it back. I've heard of something called HaloNation, if someone could fill me in, that would be great. However, even if that is the new site, I still think it could be better. A forge site is what needs to be made. I haven't played Halo in a while, and I've felt pretty, well, empty without it, and the community that goes with it. In addition to bringing back the community, there are efficient ways to "clean up" and "polish" the fourms, to make them look professional, which I could help with. If an admin could reply to this, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AceOfSpades
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Well, it sure has been a while...   Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:55 am

Proforge was originally meant to be brought back, it was what me, Amoeba, and Stewie were working on. However AMoeba found a bungie group who claimed them to be the "successors of proforge". If people see the site, then the bungie group, then they would join the bugnie group instead. Besides, due to what has happened, I dont think anyone would join. A great idea though. Im working on a new halo forum soon; all will be welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
IceIsNice
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 70

PostSubject: Re: Well, it sure has been a while...   Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:42 am

Unfortunately, I have a feeling you're right. Is this new site a forge-only site, because I think that's what we need. Lemme know when you're almost done making it, there's something I can help with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, it sure has been a while...   

Back to top Go down

Well, it sure has been a while...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halology :: Halology-General :: News-
Jump to: