Halology

A place to have fun, forget about life, and discuss Halo.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Reassurance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AceOfSpades
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Reassurance   Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:28 pm

I know that there has not been updates on the new forum for a couple of days, but let me reassure you that it is almost complete. The staff has been picked, the topics have been posted, the categories are being revised as well as the topics, other random things need to be done, and Newb, Stewie and I are working ridiculously hard on this. To clear a few things up right now

We have switched forum providers back to forumotion, as the other forum service did not provide HTML coding on the board.

The new forum we are making is forge-dedicated, and it is NOT going to be called halology. Halology might soon be a thing of the past, or we might make two desperate forums dedicated to halo, and one to forge. I'm not sure.

The current staff on this board are going to be the staff on the next board, so this means DarkFarko1, Efx007, NewbAmoeba, Stewie, and I will be retaining or staff positions. Roster will be
Moderators- Efx007 and DarkFarko 1
Administrators- NewbAmoeba, Stewie2552, and AceOfSpades.

When the new forum is realesed, we will not give back old post counts. And don't try and spam the forum up and get 100 posts in 3 days so you can have your old post count. If it becomes that much of an issue, we will reinstate post counts.

Halology will not be closed when the new forum is released. None of the stupid crap that happened with proforge when we couldn't save the topics with all the maps. We will keep it up for 3 days so you can move all of your topics. After that, we will still not close it, we will only hide all the boards, and leave a topic giving the new link. We want to keep that name copyrighted to us XD

Any other questions, comment, or concerns, please PM me, comment on this topic, or on saturday, message me on XBL. Thats right, my xbox is back tommorow! I think this calls for an SNE...

Oh, and Amoeba, you don't have the new board link! PM me and I will give it to you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Efx007
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 205
Humor : I am funy.

PostSubject: Re: Reassurance   Thu Jul 31, 2008 2:52 pm

I have the link. Is it still www.-blank-.formotion.com or was it changed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AceOfSpades
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Reassurance   Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:51 pm

Efx007 wrote:
I have the link. Is it still www.-blank-.formotion.com or was it changed?

It depends on what you mean by blank... PM me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reassurance   

Back to top Go down

Reassurance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Halology :: Halology-General :: News-
Jump to: