Halology

A place to have fun, forget about life, and discuss Halo.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Invitation to join in a new HUGE Alliance!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axl777
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 59
Humor : Good?
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Invitation to join in a new HUGE Alliance!   Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:45 pm

We have enough clans together to start the new Council of Leaders now. The Following are all invited to join in! Send one represenetive to our meeting which date is to be announced because my Halo3 broke but I'm getting a new one soon...

Clans:RSG, CommanderElites, UKL Halo Kings, CFH Brigade, KCE, BiA, and my friends CoD4 clan which I forgot the name of.

Websites:HaloNation, Halology, RSG International, Commander Elites, KCE, BiA, UKL Halo Kings, CFH Brigade and Forge Arcine.

If we all work together nobody will be able to even put up a fight against this army!

We will be having our first meets soon enough!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.halonation.forum.st
AceOfSpades
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to join in a new HUGE Alliance!   Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:41 am

I dont remember us joining in an alliance... and if were joining, it wouldn't be for the best of the forum. If we did join that, other forums or "alliances of other forums/clans" might hate all of the above sites, and then they would hate us for no reason. If we don't get into that business, they wouldn't really care about what we do. Also... I dont get the point of all these sites merging. What do you guys gain by shoving 7 clan forums and 8 halo forums into one big board?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stewie2552
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to join in a new HUGE Alliance!   Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:55 pm

there is no point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Efx007
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 205
Humor : I am funy.
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to join in a new HUGE Alliance!   Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:05 am

Seriously man. I have no problem with 3 groups merging but...
This is insane.
We are not a clan. This is just a place where the Halo community can meet and discuss topics and just have fun, not some group that has competitive gameplay and take it seriously. We don't want to be hated for no reason, as stated above.

Axl, you really loved the first idea, but you got so hooked on it that you took it too far. I liked the first idea. I disagree with this idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invitation to join in a new HUGE Alliance!   

Back to top Go down

Invitation to join in a new HUGE Alliance!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1