Halology

A place to have fun, forget about life, and discuss Halo.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Crimson Ninjas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Methenfedamin
Scout
Scout

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Crimson Ninjas   Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:03 pm

Ok so this has been in the works for a while, but me and my friend Gunfighter19 have been colaborating with StScarhand and LordHavoc in the creation of a clan under the name of Crimson Ninjas it will be a skill based clan and not a recruitment based clan like some others ... not mentioning names ... if you would be interested in joining the clan contact me through here and i will keep you in mind for one of the firsts

note: the clan is still in the works so dont expect anything soon ... and anyone that is in ROTR do not report me ang Gunny and Scarhand to our respective branch generals ... this is not gunna be anytime soon .... we are waiting to be eather booted from the clan or if gunny doesnt get a promotion in x amount of time
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oTACTITIONo
Spartan
Spartan

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ninjas   Thu May 01, 2008 8:50 am

Are you seriously leaving ROTR just because your not getting a promotion and because the members don't have enough skill? Try competing agaisnt people in Nightmare or Warzone and then tell me they don't have enough skill. Unfortunately you were recruited into Frostbite which is one of the new branches who hasn't gotten a chance to weed out the bad recruits and privates. I was going to leave ROTR as well when I was a private because everyone seemed to be completely idiotic. But now that I am a Lt. I'm defiantely staying in because now I had a chance to talk to some of the CCOs and Generals of ROTR. Those guys are great to talk to. Maybe you should wait a while before you start thinking about leaving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Efx007
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 205
Humor : I am funy.

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ninjas   Thu May 01, 2008 7:57 pm

What is ROTR...?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NewbAmoeba
Headmasters
Headmasters

Number of posts : 276
Humor : Knowledgeable staff
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ninjas   Thu May 01, 2008 8:31 pm

OK, I have a question. No offense, but why did you post this? Its just bringing up turmoil.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exleague.forumotion.com/index.htm
Methenfedamin
Scout
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ninjas   Thu May 01, 2008 9:26 pm

oTACTITIONo the reason im leaving has nothing to do with the skill of people in the clan or ranking issues its just im not crazy bout the clan i havent really seen anything i like .... and to tell you the truth Foxy is the WORST general EVER and thats one reason ... and i dont like that the only way you can rank is through recruitment becuase there's people that all there friends are in clans ... like me and its just stupid that they kick you for stupid -blam!- .... like not recruiting .... there code of conduct is a bunch of bs that the founder kinda spewed out of his a**
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crize}{
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ninjas   Thu May 01, 2008 9:32 pm

ooooooooooooooooo, BURN!! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oTACTITIONo
Spartan
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ninjas   Thu May 01, 2008 11:35 pm

That's fine if the clan isn't for you, some people dont like how clans run and there is ntohing wrong with that. I dont have Foxy as a general so I wouldn't know how things are ran in your branch. In my branch my general has only recruited a grand total of 2 people to ROTR. Therefore, in my branch promotions are not dealt out solely for recruitment. If you were to talk to Foxy you may be able ot get promoted without recruiting 5 people. I have recruited about 8 people and msot of them were from people I had only met the firest time through matchmaking. persoannly I do not think it is that hard to find people interested in joining. Plus recruitment is only tallied until you reach sergeant, after that recruits do absoultely nothing to help you rank up.

What do you not like about the code of conduct? I see absolutely nothing wrong with it. The code is used to weed out individuals who will not be benificial for the clan as a whole. If you do not like it, then maybe you leaving will be the right choice. This kind of situation is exactly why the code is used.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Methenfedamin
Scout
Scout

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ninjas   Fri May 02, 2008 5:52 pm

well one reason i dont like teh code is becuase of it forces your subordinates to respect you even if you are a complete jerk to them ... respect is not a one way street .... and i have talked to foxy about promotion without recruitment ... she never said anything back ... and another thing .... i was removed without reason from FROSTBITE'S friends list
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oTACTITIONo
Spartan
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ninjas   Sat May 03, 2008 1:25 am

Try talking to Foxie and if that doesnt work then contact a differant branch. Join Myahem, I can guarantee Prophet will promote you even if you do no thave recruits.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Efx007
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 205
Humor : I am funy.

PostSubject: Re: Crimson Ninjas   Sat May 03, 2008 6:15 pm

WTFH IS ROTR????
Back to top Go down
View user profile