Halology

A place to have fun, forget about life, and discuss Halo.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Halology Update!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

You Like new Update?
Yes
73%
 73% [ 11 ]
No
27%
 27% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Stewie2552
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: The Halology Update!   Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:08 pm

Ok, very important stuff here. This includes all the new changes to forums, events, and others of interest so please read.

Changes to Forums:

If you have seen that your total posts have gone down, that is because of the updates. We have been deleting old topics and things that are hurtful to others. Another change to the forums you may have noticed is that the map sections are changing. We have removed unpopular areas including infection maps, racing maps, and remakes, and just merged it with competitive maps. No, you did not lose ur maps, they are still there! Another issue you all pointed out was that the fonts were hard to read, so it has been changed. Vote on how you like the update on this thread.

We have also added a new section, "Game Review and Chat." Just because it is "Halology", we dont just have to talk about Halo! Discuss other games too!

Also, a suggestion Catagory to post all ur ideas instead of in the Off-topic

Changes to ranks:

Have you been demoted? Dont worry, its not because we dont like you, its because we have changed the ranks around, as well as added new ones. many of you have already reached the spartan level, so we moved it up, and also made new ranks. You'll find out wat they are when you reach it!

Changes to Saturday Night Extravaganza! (SNE)

Well, it wasn't very successful at all since I was gone, but I'm back to lead it once again, and with a few changes. #1, you may realize that there isn't a map registration anymore. No one was really posting them, and even if you did, you either didnt show up to the SNE, or we just didn't play it. So there isn't posting maps to play anymore, but you can still say "I have a good map" to the party leader, and if we dont have something already planned, we'll gladly play it. Also, I took heat from a few people who said that they were'nt invited to the SNE, so I made a new rule. If you want to come, send a friend request to Stewie2552, that simple. But also, sign up at the normal for so I know who you are.

Changes to Friday Night Madness:

Plain and simple, it doesn't exist. That doesn't mean we still cant play!

Changes to Paintball:

Well, since oTACTITIONo left the site for recognizable reasons, NewbAmoeba is now in charge. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but teams will have to be RE-ESTABLISHED! Very sorry about this, and dates will be issued at a later time. So there will be either 4 teams, or 8 teams of 4 depending on how many join! So start making teams....go!

Plans for the future:

We want to continue this site to grow, so we need all of you to submit suggestions, and plz invite friends to this site. But make sure they will keep active! Plz. And it will be going under changes here and there. Thank you all, and happy forging!

Rules Being Carefully Enforced:

1. dont bump your thread. PLZ, we dont want to have to ban people, which we will! Remember, you will get a warning first!

2. Dont insult others or start racial threads, you will be banned indefinatly depending on how bad it was. Just use common sense people.

3. Remember, just because its "Halology", we dont just have to talk about halo. Other games are out there too. So a new thread, game review and talk, was started to talk about others like GTA IV, and more!

Last edited by Stewie2552 on Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AceOfSpades
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: The Halology Update!   Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:14 pm

Great Stewie, Halology needed this update. Members, we are still updating the site, so expect some great new changes!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NewbAmoeba
Headmasters
Headmasters

Number of posts : 276
Humor : Knowledgeable staff
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: The Halology Update!   Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:10 am

Good job stewie, thanks for making the changes and listening to my distress call. Great job on the update, keep the goodness coming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exleague.forumotion.com/index.htm
DarkFarko1
Spartan
Spartan

Number of posts : 183
Humor : logging off
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: The Halology Update!   Tue May 06, 2008 7:13 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
View user profile