Halology

A place to have fun, forget about life, and discuss Halo.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

GameOver GPX(Warning Meny Images For DL Users)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GAME1OVER4U
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: GameOver GPX(Warning Meny Images For DL Users)   Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:27 pm

Well i see Tac is bit busy and has meny requests. i also thought about how i could make few signature's/avys for people who requested them.
Btw my Internet name is Tsb. so if you see some images with tsb on them you know why.
also to let you know i use Gimp2.4.0 free program. so i do what i can.

(jacked that from tacs page lol)
* Is the picture for a signature, map ad, or just a cool picture?
* Gamertag
* Render
* Background
* Do you want any simple animations? Note: I'm still kind of new to animations. If you request something, I will tell you if I can make it or not. Check out the rain animation below.
* Should I add my name in the corner on your sig? Or will you just type something below saying that I created it?
* Should I make it specifically for ProForge? Or just a general sig?
* You can site any of the examples below and say if you want a certain effect from it.
* Other requests

"Currently Working on..."

No One Sad

You Can Get Renders From here.
Planet Rendersv3

ęCopyrighted GameOver & Tsb GPX 2005-2008

Signature/avy/banners i've made.

Last edited by GAME1OVER4U on Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stewie2552
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: GameOver GPX(Warning Meny Images For DL Users)   Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:57 pm

i need a pic for a map called "catwalks" if u could do it, that would be awesome

as a background, just black matte with a color effect like ur homer one on the top, and across the pic, have "Catwalks in caps doing some cool thing if u could. it looks like u do a great job, so if u could!

my gamertag, stewie2552, across the left side, and urs on the bottom, put created by...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GAME1OVER4U
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: GameOver GPX(Warning Meny Images For DL Users)   Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:00 pm

Please Use this Forum To Request an Image.(easyer to get an idea)
Code:
    * Is the picture for a signature, map ad, or just a cool picture?
    * Gamertag
    * Render
    * Background
    * Do you want any simple animations? Note: I'm still kind of new to animations. If you request something, I will tell you if I can make it or not. Check out the rain animation below.
    * Should I add my name in the corner on your sig? Or will you just type something below saying that I created it?
    * Should I make it specifically for ProForge? Or just a general sig?
    * You can site any of the examples below and say if you want a certain effect from it.
    * Other requests
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkEndevour
Marine
Marine

Number of posts : 33
Humor : well..fuk
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: GameOver GPX(Warning Meny Images For DL Users)   Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:06 pm

Nice pics man.
I might just use them for my clan site.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GAME1OVER4U
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: GameOver GPX(Warning Meny Images For DL Users)   Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:17 pm

Please Donot use my Copyrighted images. Only use the ones You Have Requested or Have Permission from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkEndevour
Marine
Marine

Number of posts : 33
Humor : well..fuk
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: GameOver GPX(Warning Meny Images For DL Users)   Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:18 pm

lol jk man that was sarcasm. sry im terible with humor as you can c on my profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GAME1OVER4U
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: GameOver GPX(Warning Meny Images For DL Users)   Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:47 pm

No Problem.
also Makeing Pipes And UnderBanners.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oTACTITIONo
Spartan
Spartan

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: GameOver GPX(Warning Meny Images For DL Users)   Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:34 pm

Thanks for the help man...I'm not as addicted to Photoshop as I was before so I havnt been doing one a day. I'm also preparing for Ap testing, semester finals, and the ACT to I havn't really been using the computer much. It think you could make sigs just as well as I can. I might just add a link to this on my thread so that people can ask you as well. You should PM everyone on my list to see if they want to switch over.

-I love the black lightning sig! Is the background a C4D? Or did you do something else for it?
-Scan lines add alot
- Try adding more to the render. I usually add some effects to a copy of the render and the erase on the focal points so that it pops out a little more.
-Do you use a tutorial site?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GAME1OVER4U
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: GameOver GPX(Warning Meny Images For DL Users)   Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:17 pm

oTACTITIONo wrote:
Thanks for the help man...I'm not as addicted to Photoshop as I was before so I havnt been doing one a day. I'm also preparing for Ap testing, semester finals, and the ACT to I havn't really been using the computer much. It think you could make sigs just as well as I can. I might just add a link to this on my thread so that people can ask you as well. You should PM everyone on my list to see if they want to switch over.

-I love the black lightning sig! Is the background a C4D? Or did you do something else for it?
-Scan lines add alot
- Try adding more to the render. I usually add some effects to a copy of the render and the erase on the focal points so that it pops out a little more.
-Do you use a tutorial site?
Thanks And Np.
No i dont use tut Site. I learned on my own .
the black lighting was just Supposed To be kinda blank. it was just like a opening banner but a signature icon kinda thing.
the back around i made my self.
any more questions?
Also my post count keeps getting set back one or two each day?
all my posts are good none are spam. if i got nothing to say why post?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DarkFarko1
Spartan
Spartan

Number of posts : 183
Humor : logging off
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: GameOver GPX(Warning Meny Images For DL Users)   Sun May 11, 2008 7:34 pm

sounds sweet, ill let you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GameOver GPX(Warning Meny Images For DL Users)   

Back to top Go down

GameOver GPX(Warning Meny Images For DL Users)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1