Halology

A place to have fun, forget about life, and discuss Halo.

PortalHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
oTACTITIONo
Spartan
Spartan

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:21 am

Hello everyone and welcome to Halology. This thread was made so that you can introduce yourself to the community and join the fun that much faster. All you have to do is reply to this thread and talk a little bit about yourself. This is a great way to get a headstart and become a respected member of Halology.

We are glad to have you and we want to hear what you have to say! So SPEAK UP! Very Happy

Umm...I guess the only thing left to do is to introduce myself. I'm oTACTITIONo, but most people just call me TAC. I am a dedicated staff member on Halology so feel free to ask me any questions that you may have. I am a active member on this site because I love Halo and this site adds so much more fun to the game. I'm looking forward to meeting all of you guys!

Last edited by oTACTITIONo on Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Methenfedamin
Scout
Scout

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:28 am

Hi guys im methenfedamin or jugotpwned ...... im bored
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AceOfSpades
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 253

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:49 am

Hey guys, My name is NickDog670 and im one of the many original members of proforge. If you have any questions about the site, proforge, forging, or anything else, let me know. Hope you have a wonderful time on the forum Very Happy! Best Regards

~Nick

Last edited by Nickdog670 on Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EvilExo
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 74
Humor : Drunk

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:51 am

Hello,
I am EvilExo, call me Exo, or Michael
I helped create this site,
I post in the forums regularly,
I am always on, usually also in the Chat Box.
I am a fun guy, usually comical, don't take everything I say seriously...
I am only 12...and yet carry a busy schedule, will always have time to help you though!
Feel free to ask me questions, send me suggestion, I'm here to help!

Photobucket

I am already a well-known person here at Halology,
I would just like you to get to know me...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stewie2552
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:11 pm

hello i am stewie2552, creator of this site and staff member of old proforge. I would like to say welcome to this site. Any questions, join the chat or send me a private message, PM. I'm usually online, and my gamer tag is STEWIE2552, so invite or ill invite you to fun!!!

Hola soy stewie2552, el creador de este sitio y el empleado de proforge viejo. Querría decir bienvenido a este sitio. Cualquier pregunta, une la charla o me envía un mensaje privado, P.M. ¡Soy generalmente en línea, y mi etiqueta de gamer es STEWIE2552, así que invita o enfermo le invita a la diversión!!!

こんにちは私がstewie2552、このサイトのクリエーター、及び古いproforgeの職員です。 私は「このサイトへようこそ」と言いたいと思います。 全ての質問、チャットに加入するかあるいは私に私的なメッセージ、PMを送ってください。 あなたを 私は通常オンラインで、私の勇猛果敢なプレーヤータグはSTEWIE2552であるので 楽しみに あるいは!!!

Bonjour je suis stewie2552, le créateur de ce membre de site et personnel de vieux proforge. J'aimerais dire l'accueil à ce site. N'importe quelles questions, joindre la conversation ou m'envoie un message privé, DU SOIR. Je suis d'ordinaire en ligne, et mon étiquette de gamer est STEWIE2552, donc inviter ou malade vous inviter à l'amusement ! ! !

Hallo bin ich stewie2552, Schöpfer von dieser Stelle und Personalmitglied von altem proforge. Ich möchte dieser Stelle Empfang sagen. Irgendeine Fragen, schließt die Plauderei an oder schickt mir eine private Nachricht, PM. Ich bin gewöhnlich online, und mein Spieleretikett ist STEWIE2552, damit einlädt oder krank Sie zu Spaß einlädt!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NewbAmoeba
Headmasters
Headmasters

Number of posts : 276
Humor : Knowledgeable staff
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:05 pm

Hello i'm NewbAmoeba, one of the new Moderators here at Halology.
Sarcasm is my game, i'm almost never serious, though I will answer your questions seriously.
If I can't find an answer to your question, well, I will somehow!
Just message me if you have questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exleague.forumotion.com/index.htm
Bane
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:46 pm

Hello, I'm Bane. My gamertag is AspectofBane. I was invited here by Newbamoeba, who I've known for quite sometime. I'm not that great of a forger, although I'm willing to help people the best I can. But I'm also restricted by time, I can only play from 9:30 to 10:30 on weeknights, but as much as I like on the weekends. Overall, I'm interested in making new maps, and doing my best to get better at making maps.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AceOfSpades
Webmasters
Webmasters

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:50 pm

Hey bane, glad to see you've joined!

PS: Its nickdog670, the guy who made highway with Newb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
oTACTITIONo
Spartan
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:54 pm

Quote :
Hello, I'm Bane

Hey Bane, we are glad that you joined! Hopefully this site will provide with the answers you need to become a better forger. A lot of the thigns we learned were from forging and then correcting our mistakes. So why don't you start there and then you can ask specific questions later.
Since u are open on the weekends, check out SNE in teh events section.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stonato
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 99
Humor : I do not laugh only smirk at your enevitable, DOOOOM!

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:41 am

Hey this Stonato.
I have great ideas for forge map ask me an idea for a map ill have one up in like 10 seconds.
I forge but i am slow.
I play halo 3.
I enjoy watching funny things made in garrys mod
I am kinda foony.
I am newbking
I shall help any one who needs help wether it be with forgery or anything.
Oh.....and bye the way..........THE CAKE IS A LIE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arbiter69
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:24 pm

Yo, im Arbiter69

I don't play Halo that much, but I do play PS3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AceOfSpades
Webmasters
Webmasters

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:27 pm

Welcome Arbiter Smile if you need help n anything halo related, go to the guide section! Hope you have a great time here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stewie2552
Webmasters
Webmasters

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:39 pm

Welcome all new members. our community continues to grow!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blamedraptor
Sergeant
Sergeant

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:24 pm

i play halo 3 alot lol
go on halology many times a day to check out peoples maps

if you have any questions about forge or tips on matchmaking just ask and ill help
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forgearcine.forummotion.com
Stewie2552
Webmasters
Webmasters

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:37 pm

coolio, hi everybody! and GT=stewie2552

lets play halo!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
frosux
Recruit
Recruit

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:16 am

hey, i am new, and i dont have halo 3, this kinda sux... i dont have xbox live either, this sucks..i dont have a 360, this REALLY sux... but i do know the creator, stewpot, so howbouw a round of aplause for the guy who deosnt belong

dont delete me please

even though nintendo is better

dont hurt me

im new!
cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NewbAmoeba
Headmasters
Headmasters

Number of posts : 276
Humor : Knowledgeable staff
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:40 am

Welcome Frosux. Hope you enjoy your stay... and get a 360 soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://exleague.forumotion.com/index.htm
oTACTITIONo
Spartan
Spartan

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:44 am

Forsux you need to get a 360 asap! Volunteer to do dishes for three years and ur parents will buy you one!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AceOfSpades
Webmasters
Webmasters

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:02 pm

Lol, welcome Forsux! Hope you have fun at Halology!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ELi73 R3ap3r 257
Recruit
Recruit

Humor : I has no humourz.
Registration date : 2008-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:06 pm

Frosux, no offence, but why did you register if you don't have Halo...?

I are teh Elit3z R3ap3rz, because I hate Elites. They're all noobish SWAT cheaters.
Very angry face. Mad

My name is Gordon Freeman (not really). I live in the Halo servers as a ghost to terrorise you all.

This looks like a cool site...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youfail.org
Stewie2552
Webmasters
Webmasters

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Mon May 05, 2008 2:12 pm

im glad ur here frosux. welcome everybody else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Efx007
Webmasters
Webmasters

Number of posts : 205
Humor : I am funy.

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Sun May 18, 2008 8:28 pm

Ey3 am a n3w member! Or am I?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Axl777
Moderators
Moderators

Number of posts : 59
Humor : Good?
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:25 pm

Ahh, lots of memories in this old forum. Look! Half the Site Staff posted here way before they were staff! Oh, and your post about Pro-Forge reminded me of it... the one with the bbtech theme right? I remember that old forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.halonation.forum.st
DarkFarko1
Spartan
Spartan

Number of posts : 183
Humor : logging off
Registration date : 2008-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:41 pm

hey, wats up everybody? im darkfarko1, but my gamer tag is Dark Farko (capitalization does not matter) so if you wanna play with me, just send me an invite telling who you are.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
x12ag3x
Recruit
Recruit

Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:05 am

New member, seems to come once again. I'm John, I used to be a diehard Halo 3 player, but over the past summer it kind of faded away. But I'm hoping to get my old ways back again, and one way to help looked like joining this forum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!   

Back to top Go down

Introduction Section- Introduce yourself to the current members here!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1